Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MY red BLM Saga 1.3 Auto -Problem !!

Problem! Problem! Problem!......MY red BLM Saga 1.3 Auto, what can I say about my first Ferrari.
Firstly my door handle broken , so they have to remove my oil tank cover for colour comparison for the door handle.I was without my oil tank cover for 2 weeks.Luckilyy no one "drank" my petrol.
Secondly my air-cond button broken. I taught that the whole set of air-cond controller gone because I can't adjust the speed of the air-cond but then I realise that the air-cond switch has broken.Have to change that.
Thirdly is my power window.I am unable to wind down my passenger window from driver's side but from the passenger side it works! I have to change the power window switch on the driver side.
Fourthly is my signal light.Out of a sudden my signal lights and my hazard light signal are not working.I went to the nearest workshop and they unable to detect. Next day I went to proton workshop and they confirmed that the hazard light switch spoil that causing the signal light failure and need to change .IT IS A COMMON PROBLEM FOR BLM SAGA IT SEEMS....Hmmmmm. What ELSE can I say about this 3 years old car. Only 3 years OLD!!! 
 




My BLM Saga 1.3 Auto

The only best thing I can say about Saga BLM is the Air-Cond coldness. The air-cond is superbly cold and even at point 1,
but other than that it is..........!!! hmmmm
IS THIS COMMON PROBLEM FOR ALL BLM SAGA MODEL..I WONDER!!!


**** SHRI GANESH ****


0 comments:

Post a Comment