Thursday, May 23, 2013

Toyota Vios Services Cost - Toyota Service Centre Malaysia

    Anyone owns a Toyota Vios. Here is some infomation for the car services cost each 10,000km at any of your nearest Toyota Service Centre. If you think buying a car is expensive, maintaining and  servicing the car are even more. I assumed other owners also felt the same. I have lost the early services receipt and only managed to blog what I have.
Sharing is Caring...

Services Summary





    Other Maintainance: To change  GoodYear tyre will cost RM185.00 per tyre and it is better to do alignment and balancing outside which will cost around RM35 to RM45. The air-cond service cost at Toyota centre  are RM350.00 but I have not done it yet because it is too expensive and my air-cond is still good.
    Recently the Toyota service is quit good since they are offering free t-shirt and drinks upon per-services, maybe very tight competition from other car distributors.Thanks for reading. My next service will be 70,000 and the major service is at 80,000km. Gone!!!


****SHRI GANESH****





0 comments:

Post a Comment